Stable customizable ROM for Sensation

wcoast

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually using Android Revolution HD. Nice ROM. Doesn't have the Tweaks seeing like Bulletproof, but I got everything I needed from flashable zips.

Mike’s 3.0.4 appears interesting, can you post feedback should you update

Last edited:

wcoast

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I am on IC 2.4.0, very stable with excellent battery life and speed. 2.4.1 is out, your choice should you have the need.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
What ROM are you currently running?

Android Revolution HD.

Mike?s 3.0.4 appears interesting, can you post feedback should you update

Just flashed 3.0.4, seems like an improvement over 3.0.3. Only been using it for a few minutes, but it seems a little faster and smoother. I also like the included app that allows overclock and governor selection.

wcoast

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Does the insertcoin ROM include the new kernal or would I have to flash one?

No it doesn't, some has mentioned both 0.9 & 0.1.0 works well with 2.3.5, others not so well. Since most of the developers including baad have suggested stock kernel till custom once are stable, I'm sticking to stock at the moment. BTW should you choose to flash your kernel, the good till is that you can always go back to stock. Good luck

HTC Sensation 4G

wcoast

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Android Revolution HD.

Just flashed 3.0.4, seems like an improvement over 3.0.3. Only been using it for a few minutes, but it seems a little faster and smoother. I also like the included app that allows overclock and governor selection.

Nice, I will check it out later, I wonder why most developer are not incorporating SENSE 3.5 on their ROMs, Coredroid sensation 2.3 with SENSE 3.5 is cool but the battery needs some tweak

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Nice, I will check it out later, I wonder why most developer are not incorporating SENSE 3.5 on their ROMs, Coredroid sensation 2.3 with SENSE 3.5 is cool but the battery needs some tweak

Never found a change log for Sense 3.5 - what did HTC change from 3.0?

wcoast

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Android Revolution HD.

How is the battery life

wcoast

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Currently having fun with COREDROID SENSATION v2.4, the 3D is wow! I’m using stock kernel and no issue at the moment

jonesdavide

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I used Revolution HD for a day but it didn't seem to give consistent battery level readings which was annoying me, even after i wiped battery stats. I am thinking of flashing LeeDroid, has anyone had experience with it?

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Currently having fun with COREDROID SENSATION v2.4, the 3D is wow! I’m using stock kernel and no issue at the moment

Romanbb fixed the whatsapp force close on Bulletproof, if you want to give it another go.

I used Revolution HD for a day but it didn't seem to give consistent battery level readings which was annoying me, even after i wiped battery stats. I am thinking of flashing LeeDroid, has anyone had experience with it?

Haven't, let us know how you like it if you end up flashing.

jonesdavide

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
So far I am liking LeeDroid 3.0.0, it has better power menu selections (like booting into Recovery) and more options on the Quick Settings pull down menu, which I think is similar to Bulletproof. Also includes a custom boot animation, CRT screen animations, and Titanium Backup - all of which are nice touches and additions i appreciate. I don't like having to flash additional zips if i don't have to.

rickm8384

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I've been using LeeDroid since 2.2.

It's an excellent ROM. Very stable. He issued his first Kernel last night. That's a little wonky still. Caused a bunch of issues for me teh first time I tried it. I'm reflashing now. Will let you all know soon what I find.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582