Question Start video record

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I use samsung default camera app to record video, i do these steps, press [camera] app>press [video] tab>press round red button

Sometimes after pressing the [video] tab, I forget to press the round record button because I assumed pressing the [video] button makes me think that video has started recording. The red button also makes me thinks that video recording is in progress.

How to prevent video forget to press start record button problem? Is there any app that can display a floating banner text telling me it is recording or not recording, or maybe something to change the round button to a text "press to start" "press to stop"

Thanks

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Likely the best solution is to practice using the device. This would obviously be the simplest solution, no muss no fuss.

An app like Tasker could flash a reminder to take these steps but Tasker is a paid app and requires learning to use and for this one simple task might be overkill. I don't know everything that Bixby can do but perhaps it can also provide a notification of some kind since you have a Samsung device. Or perhaps it could automatically launch the video recorder vs the camera, taking one of the steps out of the equation and perhaps making it easier for you to remember. Along those same lines you might experiment with a new app. There is very likely a video recording app on the Play Store dedicated to taking videos and then you could divide the two actions between two apps. One for taking video and one for taking pictures. But again the simplest solution would be to practice using the app you have and are familiar with so that you learn to recognize when the phone is actually recording vs when the app is simply open. There are indicators that you're ignoring probably because they are not as familiar to you.

Best wishes

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000