Such A nice birthday gift to my sister that can work on my Samsung Galaxy S4

cmonbe

May 11, 2018
Visit site
Hello all,

I have been looking for one practical pen that both can work on ipad tablet as a stylus and write on the paper as a pen. And I would not like to pay high price for the pen.

I'd like to get some coupons to buy a reasonable pen. So I am asking my friends if they have some coupons or looking for them online.

At one afternoon, after taking the nap, I began to look through all coupons online and found there is some reasonable coupon of pens at the clearance.

I found many coupons on google, among which there is one coupon website called Offers. Then I searched the keyword, Ballpoint Stylus Pen and then I found one stylus looks nice in appearance as it is bling in its surface.

I think that is one good present sent to your friend or family not only in its nice appearance, but it is very practical for me to work as a stylus on ipad and to write on paper as a pen. Most attractive to me is that on the basis of the discount, I can get a good pen by low price.

I am planning to buy a nice gift for my lovely sister on her upcoming birthday celebration.

Here is one photo of the bling pen I will buy. I will choose Pink one as there are 3 colors of stylus: White, Pink & Black.

61yGXwL8WVL._SL1500_.jpg

So I decide to buy one for my sister. I guess she must like it.

Do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174