Super cool things of the unknown!

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
So I love technology, and am especially interested in mobile technology. So here we go. What kind of things can you do with an Android that are super cool that people may not know about? Cool things you see in the movies that actors are doing with mobile technology (spies, police, government, etc.), can you actually do any of those things? Apps, are there any super cool apps that people may not know about that do super cool things? Things in the feature, are there things in the feature that will do things people will only dream about? THANKS! Hopefully this will spark some super geek discussion! :cool:

Reactions: dlinderaz

Strafe

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Although not terribly Sci-Fi worthy, my Android can help with the occasional WiFi reconnaissance mission:
Wigle: https://market.android.com/details?...sMSwxLDIxMiwibmV0LndpZ2xlLndpZ2xlYW5kcm9pZCJd

It can also control your network connected Pioneer stereo components:
https://market.android.com/details?...25lZXIuYXZzb2Z0LmFuZHJvaWQuaWNvbnRyb2xhdjIiXQ..

And if you care to check in on a connected PC or Linux box running VNC-Server, use this:
https://market.android.com/details?...=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImFuZHJvaWQuYW5kcm9pZFZOQyJd

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Wifi kill is a app you can use to boot/block anyone connected to the same network your on.....kinda secret agentish yeah?

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

dlinderaz

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Spy VS Spy

This is not high tech but I felt the need to share. My boyfriend thought he was James Bond cause he figured out he could know where I was at all times with Google Latitute. In attempts to give him a dose of his own medicine and make him feel he was being watched around the clock, like I felt, I changed my location settings to report me as being at his address. It spooked the heck out of him thinking I was lurking around his house. Ha ha.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Hatren

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
This is not high tech but I felt the need to share. My boyfriend thought he was James Bond cause he figured out he could know where I was at all times with Google Latitute. In attempts to give him a dose of his own medicine and make him feel he was being watched around the clock, like I felt, I changed my location settings to report me as being at his address. It spooked the heck out of him thinking I was lurking around his house. Ha ha.

You win the internet! Lmao!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

+1,000,000 epic points. :thumbup::D

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch

ThatTechHead

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Theres an app called Zanti (or anti), it is for network penetration testing. It needs root for some features and you pay for other ones, but its still awesome.

Sent from my LG Optimus Elite, bone stock.

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I changed my location settings to report me as being at his address. It spooked the heck out of him thinking I was lurking around his house. Ha ha.

Good for you. He was spying on you. Insecurity will make ppl do that.

---
Never had an iphone, and don't want one. Tapatalk on Samsung GS3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edneil1967