Swift key and the S pen

machin576

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
When I am using swift key 3, I cannot figure out how to switch to my S pen for input. Any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

mr.holtz

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Whenever youve got the s pen out, pull down the notification window and from there you can select the Samsung keyboard by selecting the "choose input method". I haven't been able to figure out how to get the phone to automatically swith from SwiftKey to s pen input yet.

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
When you swipe down the notifications, you have to go to settings to select input right? Or is there a short cut that I'm missing?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

machin576

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I have to select the Samsung keyboard. Exit the app I am in. Then grab the pen and reopen the app and that doesn't always work.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Uristocles

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
The "shortcut" is that you need to be in a place where input is needed. For example, instead of just being in your email client, actually start a message or reply.
Then in the notification bar you'll see the keyboard icon. Bring it down and you'll see "Choose input method"

When you swipe down the notifications, you have to go to settings to select input right? Or is there a short cut that I'm missing?

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Aaahh yes. I see now. Thank you sir.I've seen that before but never really paid attention to it.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
The "shortcut" is that you need to be in a place where input is needed. For example, instead of just being in your email client, actually start a message or reply.
Then in the notification bar you'll see the keyboard icon. Bring it down and you'll see "Choose input method"
Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quartetman