SwiftKey

brockpsu

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else have an issue where the menu button covers the keyboard?
1383873864388.jpg
Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

Einsteindks

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
In other applications, absolutely! Once it becomes more commonly known and accepted, developers will incorporate a checksum to avoid this or something.

fat-fingered and Maxx-ed out.

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Switch the setting for long press for menu to on. That way instead of having that show up on your screen, the menu is activated by long-pressing the app switching button.

Posted via Android Central App

dqdude

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I believe this a known issue that popped up with the recent swiftkey update. 2 other issues that I have discovered are the # keys are now on the right instead of the left side of the keyboard. There is also an issue with the emoticons and swipe. You now have to press and hold the smiley face rather than swipe as it was before the recent swiftkey update

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Sometimes in prtrait mode the arrow keys are there and other times not. Can't figure out why or when.

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, it's an annoying issue the popped up in the last update, so far it only seems to be happening with Handcent SMS as far as I know. Have switched to Google keyboard for the most part until they fix the issue.

Masheen

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, it's an annoying issue the popped up in the last update, so far it only seems to be happening with Handcent SMS as far as I know. Have switched to Google keyboard for the most part until they fix the issue.

GoSMSpro has the same issue. I'm using stock messenger app for now because I don't want to deal with it.

anon(59657)

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Another workaround you could try is to go into the swiftkey themes menu and check the "Arrow keys" box. This'll put the arrows as the bottom line of the keyboard, and they'll be obscured by the menu button instead of the space bar.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582