Sync Calendar and Contacts with Win 7 ?

DUTCH VanAtlanta

Nov 22, 2019
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is an app to enable me to syn my Outlook Calendar and Contacts with my Note 10+? I had this with my previous phone (HTC10) and also with my iPad.

Looks like there might have been an app that has been discontinued, and the newest possibility looks like it has to have Win 10 as a minimum.

Any thoughts or recommendations? TIA!

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is an app to enable me to syn my Outlook Calendar and Contacts with my Note 10+? I had this with my previous phone (HTC10) and also with my iPad.

Looks like there might have been an app that has been discontinued, and the newest possibility looks like it has to have Win 10 as a minimum.

Any thoughts or recommendations? TIA!
Have you tried Outlook for Android?

DUTCH VanAtlanta

Nov 22, 2019
Visit site
Thanks. It's really a shame that Samsung doesn't provide for something like this. My previous HTC10 phone had a sync manager to do this so easily.

DUTCH VanAtlanta

Nov 22, 2019
Visit site
Thanks for all of the help. Due to the inability to easily sync with the calendar and contacts on my PC or to back it up, as well as the inability to get ATT HD Voice on this unlocked phone, I've returned the Note 10+ to the retailer.

My HTC10 may be four years old with a slowly degenerating battery. However, it does what I need it to do.

I'll wait to see what the S11 has when it's offered.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
It's already on the phone from Microsoft. Not sure how I could syn it between my Note 10+ and my desktop PC.

Do you have an Outlook.com account? Or are you using Outlook to access a third party email?

If you have an Outlook.com account, then any calendars associated with it will sync across any device using the Outlook app. As far as I know, you don't need an Office 365 subscription for that to work. Just an Outlook.com account.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
This is true. I have an outlook acct bot personal and work

Outlook syncs calendar, contacts task etc. I have outlook on my pc and on device. It works great for me

DUTCH VanAtlanta

Nov 22, 2019
Visit site
Thanks again, but it's gone. I'm back to my HTC10 which has a very easy to use Sync Manager program to Backup and Sync in one swell foop.

Have a good Thanksgiving!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JFG