T-Mobile vs. Unlocked

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Wow pretty cool
Those were the good times, rooting and messing around with different Rom .

Yeah, I stopped rooting and messing with ROM's when I had an incident where I was on-call (yeah stupid to root/ROM my daily driver, but still) and I could not be reached because my phone kept locking up every time a call came in.

I have spare phones I can root if needed, but it just lost the appeal for me when it impacted my job and whatnot.

I mean, I LOVE the people that take the time to make the ROM's and all that, but stability is essential for me now and I barely have enough time with the hobbies I have now, let alone trying to keep up with the ROM's and ROM updates. :p

I miss those days though. I really do.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah, I stopped rooting and messing with ROM's when I had an incident where I was on-call (yeah stupid to root/ROM my daily driver, but still) and I could not be reached because my phone kept locking up every time a call came in.

I have spare phones I can root if needed, but it just lost the appeal for me when it impacted my job and whatnot.

I mean, I LOVE the people that take the time to make the ROM's and all that, but stability is essential for me now and I barely have enough time with the hobbies I have now, let alone trying to keep up with the ROM's and ROM updates.

I miss those days though. I really do.
Yeah , I've stopped over the years doing it , it was fun but out of my system. Especially now the way phones have gone not necessarily. Maybe at some point get the urge to do it again :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sayou