Tab 7.0 Plus Download & Sync Problems, can I get some help?

EarResponsible

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Tab 7.0 Plus Download & Sync Problems

My tablet connects to the Internet, but will no longer sync or download. I have no idea what happened. Any advice?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Tab 7.0 Plus Download & Sync Problems

Welcome to Android Central! You're connected to the router, but are you sure the router is connected properly to the web? Review this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...roubleshooting-wi-fi-connection-problems.html

Does the tablet access anything on the web successfully? Is it only downloads that don't work? By downloads, do you mean downloading files from webpages, or installing apps from Google Play Store, or something else?

EarResponsible

May 30, 2015
Visit site

Thanks so much for responding. I was not able to access most things on the Internet with my tablet, although my phone and computer are using it with no problem. In order to answer your questions specifically, I checked additional apps.During this process, one app gave me the message to check the date and time. I discovered my date and time had inexplicably reverted back to the year 2000. Since resetting it to today's date, the tablet is once again downloading and syncing. Problem solved! Thank you again.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Glad to hear you figured it out! I've never quite understood why some tablets (often Samsung) don't have an Automatic Network Date & Time function.