Tab S8 owners... where you at?

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm still using the Pixel 7 pro and Tab S8. I have decided to keep both. While I would like to sell my Tab S8 and pay it and my phone off, I don't think I could do without my tablet.

I owe $175 to Google for my Pixel 7 pro and am paying Samsung for my S22+ and Tab S8. So I didn't go through Verizon. I bought unlocked. So I pay $50 to Samsung for my S22+ that I no longer have, my Tab S8 and my watch 5. Then $10/month for my Pixel. Then I got the Pixel 7 pro for $250 after the trade in and sale.

Overall I'm still satisfied and happy with my Pixel. I realize that I probably didn't make the best financial decisions but it didn't really hurt us. I don't want to make another poor choice by just taking the easy way out by selling my Tab S8. That's a decision I would regret and I would probably never get another tablet or a deal like I got on another one.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I came to the Samsung Tablet forums to check out TabS9 threads. I just preordered one. When there wasn't one made, figured I check out the TabS8 section since I almost got one one and they are so similar.
Sounds like you got a situation on your hands! and a phone addiction!? Within the same post your trying to cut down device payments and by the end of it you want to trade in a phone(not paid off) that you got by trading in a phone (not paid off) for the most expensive phone out there aside the Fold. I know your post is 2 months ago, I'm just wondering what you ended up doing? I have a P7P and its going fine. Was coming off a S21 which was also fine. What don't you like with the Pixel? not even a year and your ready to get rid of it, are you on a plan like me, with Verizon I get credits each month. Price of my P7Pcomes out to $200, but if I went and paid it off I'd lose the credits and be paying more
There is an Tab S9 series forum now.

Reactions: Joshua Luther1

Trapdoor

Sep 11, 2023
Visit site
Hi! I'm using Tab S8 Ultra for a while to Illustration and i really loved it.
S8U is really powerful and skillful device i think.
But i have 2 complaint about it.
- There isn't big brands Application/Software support on google market
- Lack of useful Accessories

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali