Take a break from the drama - game time

auburngirl

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
DING...DING.

Round 2: See first post for details. All movies welcome. Let's see if we can guess the movie. :D

Me: You mock my pain.
Verizon: Life is pain, Nexus Lover. Anyone who says differently is selling something.

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
What we have here is failure to communicate. Some cell providers you just can't reach. So we get what we've had here for the last 3 months....which is the way Verizon wants it.

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
It's legal to buy it, legal to own it, and if you are the proprietor of a mobile device store, it's legal to sell it, unless you are Verizon Wireless.....

auburngirl

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
What we have here is failure to communicate. Some cell providers you just can't reach. So we get what we've had here for the last 3 months....which is the way Verizon wants it.

I can't figure this one out. Sounds familiar.

Anyone, anyone, Bueller???

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Line 1: Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a Nexus?

Line 2: The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a smart phone, why not do it with some style?
-----------------------------------------------------

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Line 1: Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a Nexus?

Line 2: The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a smart phone, why not do it with some style?
-----------------------------------------------------

Back To The Future

kharrigan

Now using God's Phone
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Picard: What you're about to do, Soran, is no different from when Apple destroyed your Blackberry. They killed millions too.
Dr. Soran: [smiles, sighs] Nice try. You know there was a time that I wouldn't hurt a fly. Then Apple came and they showed me that if there is one constant in this universe, it's low battery life. Afterwards, I began to realize that it didn't matter. All phones are going to die sometime. It's only a question of how and when. Your phone will too, Captain. Don't you feel the need for new phones gaining on you? It's like a predator; it's stalking you. Oh,you can try and outrun it with new networks, new contracts, new technologies but in the end, new phones are going to hunt you down... and make you enter a new contract.
Picard: It's carrier customizations that defines us, Soran. It's the truth of our Android existence.
Dr. Soran: What if I told you I found a new truth?
Picard: The Galaxy Nexus?
Dr. Soran: Carriers have no Android customizations there. The predator has no teeth.

Yadao

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six text messages or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a Galaxy Nexus, the most powerful smartphone in the world, and would blow your iPhone clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Android Fans: "You're late."
Galaxy Nexus: "A Nexus is never late, Android fans, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to...”

Last edited:

Mr. Orange 645

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
"I think you should release the phone, Verizon. Is that so hard?" (Google)
"Well no... and yes! Now it comes to it, I don't feel like parting with it!! It's mine!! I found it, it came to me!!!" (Verizon)
"There's no need to get angry." (Google)
"What if I'm angry! It's your fault! It's mine... my own, my Nexus!" (Verizon)
"Nexus? It's been called that before, but not by you." (Google)
"What business is it of yours what I do with my own things!!!" (Verizon)
"I think you've had that phone quite long enough!" (Google)

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Verizon: "Oh, yes. Words have reached my ears of this Google, Creator of the Nexus, and I tell you now: I will not bow to this company from California. Last of a stock phone long bereft of bloatware!"

Samsung: "Authority is not given to you to deny the release of the Nexus, carrier!"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ron1morgan