Team Venom ROM

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Do you have SuperSU in your apps folder? If not, try to just downloading that from the play store. It should have it installed already though, wonder if you got a bad download? Check the MD5, you might want to flash again if they are the same.

MustangDan74

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Figured it out, for some reason BusyBox didn't get reinstalled. Got it now.

Does anyone know a trick to turn my signal bars and 4G icons red? I also want the text message colors changed, and I noticed I don't get a little number circle over the messages icon anymore?

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Figured it out, for some reason BusyBox didn't get reinstalled. Got it now.

Does anyone know a trick to turn my signal bars and 4G icons red? I also want the text message colors changed, and I noticed I don't get a little number circle over the messages icon anymore?

For signal bars go to Venom Hub in the app drawer and go to the "Themes for Status Bar". You'll find it in there.

For the different colored backgrounds try here: [THEME] ViperRez SMS Colored Bubbles - xda-developers

Not sure if there's anything you can do about the lack of number indicator over the SMS icon except to use Handcent or something which to me doesn't look as refined as the stock app.

civydcex

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi i am experiencing issues with this rom on my rezound. You say push the boot image from adb, could you tell me the exact code to type into the command window?

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi i am experiencing issues with this rom on my rezound. You say push the boot image from adb, could you tell me the exact code to type into the command window?

Place boot.img in android-sdk\platform-tools\ folder
Go to fastboot on phone
Connect usb cable
Open command prompt (I always run it as administrator, just in case)
cd to the fastboot dir on your HD
Type this command: fastboot flash boot boot.img (the first boot in there is not a typo)

It will take about 5 seconds or so..after that it should say it finished..if it doesn't work..make sure your device is really in fastboot and not the hboot main menu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter