Custom Sense ROM with best battery life

Best battery life?

• Total voters

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello there guys,

First of all, Happy New Year and I hope this is going to be a great one for all of us.

I have recently been experimenting with different Sense ROMs in order to determine which one provides the best battery life, and in combination with which kernel. I must admit, the only ever Sense kernel I remember using since the M7 days is ElementalX, so my assumptions and experiences are based on that.

This is a list of ROMs I have used:

1. ViperOne (for a long time)
2. Android Revolution HD
3. RENOVATE

I am not sure if I have used any other Sense-based custom ROMs in the past because I do not remember exactly, but those are the ones I have used most, and lately I have been using the third (Renovate) and I must say that I have been getting the best battery life with it. I am using the latest Renovate nightly with the latest ElementalX kernel and I have been getting a very decent battery life, but nothing compared to what I get on GPE ROMs like SkyDragon or even just stock 5.0.1 GPE. I use MultiROM and my assumption is usually based on the Sense ROM running as primary.

I'd like to know your experiences and opinions about which Sense ROM you've gotten the best battery life with since I have lately been convinced that the battery life on Sense is very bad compared to the one on GPE.

Thank you guys very much!