The way too early for a shipping notification thread

cgr1971

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Got my shipping notification this morning.

I'm getting two phones and already have two amFilm screen protectors from Amazon sitting here waiting. I had good luck with these on my Pixel and previous Note's, and they're relatively inexpensive. Also have two Spigen Rugged armor cases on the way.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Same here but remember unless UPS has in hand the date is based on UPS getting today, If they don't pick up phones til late tonight or tomorrow morning it will bump back a day which would be Monday. UPS doesn't have mine, just says label printed, but says Shipped.

Reactions: BerryBubbles

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Which means i work fridays! But, i can pick it up at ups store right? I have ups mychoice and have all my packages sent there. If i recall samsung let you pick them up at ups store. With fedex they wouldn't allow you to redirect. Been so long since they used ups not sure what they did with ups.
I think so but I'm not sure

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Which means i work fridays! But, i can pick it up at ups store right? I have ups mychoice and have all my packages sent there. If i recall samsung let you pick them up at ups store. With fedex they wouldn't allow you to redirect. Been so long since they used ups not sure what they did with ups.
I have no idea. 99% of my packages get dropped off without signature. I think i was able to HOLD packages at Fedex or UPS for pickup. UPS hub is 5 min from my house and I should be home on Friday anyway. But Friday is estimated, might get bumped to Saturday.....this happened many times with me

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
My S24U shipped yesterday (Rogers). Arriving today!

Funny thing. Two of my friends ordered directly off Samsung Canada the second it went live, and they both got emails stating 1-2 week back order.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine come to the office, so if they show up before 5pm someone is always here.

But I remember UPS started doing that redirect for a fee BS a little while back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostbytes