[THEME] Gingerbread Ice Cream (Updated 11/23/2011)

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Hmm. I've never actually seen the roaming triangle that you're talking about in action. Any chance you can take a screenshot of the triangle? Is it located in the status bar? It should be an easy fix, I just need to know what to look for.
just look for all your signal png's. There are roaming ones in there where it shows the signal bars with the triangle...

I know its lots of digging, BUT ALL the signal images are in the same place. Find them and you will see EXACTLY what he is talking about.

As for if its in your mom... Im not sure, personally not using it for calls ATM.

scuzzy1

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
just look for all your signal png's. There are roaming ones in there where it shows the signal bars with the triangle...

I know its lots of digging, BUT ALL the signal images are in the same place. Find them and you will see EXACTLY what he is talking about.

As for if its in your mom... Im not sure, personally not using it for calls ATM.

I think I know which it is. White triangle? I didn't think it was used, so I never bothered with it.

bamakore, do you want it to just stop flashing (while looking better) or gone completely? I'm leaning towards keeping it, just removing the flashing, but if anyone has any preference, I can be easily swayed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29