This company drives me crazy.

Phonejock

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
So during the big sale on June 1st I ordered my 2nd one plus one to use for my business. Well like 12 hours later got an email asking me to cancel the order because they were out of stock....odd they couldn't cancel but no big deal so I went and canceled it. Well 3 days later I still was not refunded my money so I put in a claim with PayPal. After a week nothing so I escalated the claim well a week more and guess what shows up at my door. Yep my one plus one. I canceled my dispute but I already bought another unlocked phone cause I thought I couldn't get this. Great phones and just awful customer service/ nonexistent customer service.

Posted via the Android Central App

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried to contact OnePlus again to maybe see about returning the device for a refund? it might be 2016 by the time you get the refund, but still....

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
So during the big sale on June 1st I ordered my 2nd one plus one to use for my business. Well like 12 hours later got an email asking me to cancel the order because they were out of stock....odd they couldn't cancel but no big deal so I went and canceled it. Well 3 days later I still was not refunded my money so I put in a claim with PayPal. After a week nothing so I escalated the claim well a week more and guess what shows up at my door. Yep my one plus one. I canceled my dispute but I already bought another unlocked phone cause I thought I couldn't get this. Great phones and just awful customer service/ nonexistent customer service.

Posted via the Android Central App

Sorry for all your issues.

Megsh

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
This is why I suggest Asus zenfone 2 to everyone instead of oneplus one. Because companies like oneplus aren't reliable. The phone might be good but if something happens to it, ur gone. I think this is the reason why its moto is, "never settle". It wont let u settle with the phone ever. Lol