Threaded SMS messaging

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
It will definitely have threaded SMS. I don't know of any Android phone that doesn't include this feature. And if for some completely bonkers reason it doesn't, just download handcent and you're good to go.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
It will have threaded SMS, but I've never been a particular fan of the Sense style SMS app. Thankfully, there are quite a few replacement SMS apps in the market place like Handcent, GO and ChompSMS if you don't like it. :)

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
It will have threaded SMS, but I've never been a particular fan of the Sense style SMS app. Thankfully, there are quite a few replacement SMS apps in the market place like Handcent, GO and ChompSMS if you don't like it. :)

The fact that it puts the phone number next to the contact bugs the living daylights out of me. I know who I'm texting for God's sake! If I want to call them, I'll click on their picture and hit the phone button.

Reactions: Chris Kerrigan

biff6789

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
The fact that it puts the phone number next to the contact bugs the living daylights out of me. I know who I'm texting for God's sake! If I want to call them, I'll click on their picture and hit the phone button.

I think Sense 2.0 doesn't have this annoying feature. At least I think Sense 2.0 cuts it out... But on every Z ROM I've run (which includes the latest Sense) doesn't show the contact's number - just their name, which is nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pumice stone