Thunderbolt Auto-Unrooter

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
**************** THIS IS OUTDATED. USE THIS TO UNROOT. ****************

This is an open-source tool that automatically unroots your thunderbolt.

NOTICE: This is designed for people who used REVOLUTIONARY to root, but probably works fine with other methods.

Great for people not comfortable with adb or fastboot commands, or people who just want everything in one place and made easy.

*THIS WILL WIPE ALL DATA, BE WARNED*

This tool will:
Install the Fastboot drivers for you (If needed)
Unroot in one reboot :p

This would most likely be used for people that need a warranty replacement.

HUGE thanks to AndroidGod on ThunderboltForums for support, patience, advice, TOTALLY RISKING HIS THUNDERBOLT for testing, and simply being cool.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check the MD5 Sum of this. It is a very large (~450 MB) file.

PLEASE follow ALL instructions in the program.

I am NOT responsible for any bricked devices. (Standard disclaimer)

AndroidGod and I have tested this, so as long as you check the MD5sum and follow all directions, you should be fine.

FILE: Download UnrootV3.zip

MD5 sum is on the download page.

Program now has integrated OTA updates! No more new releases!

If you have any questions or run in to any issues feel free to add me on GTalk: lukeafrazier@gmail.com . I can reply from about 3:30-10:00 PM EST. If it is outside that time, you can still ask, but there might be a late reply. If you don't have a gmail account, you can just email me at that address.

Last edited:

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
True that. I think it costs 2 bucks but i don't think u even need a computer to.do it.

I'm very curious to follow this thread. I hope lots.of.people try it so we know how easy it is to use successfully. Thanks.for bring ing it to our attention.

trter10-imore

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
No problem. Yeah I checked today and its $2. This tool's had excellent success on thunderboltforums also

Sent from my INFECTED Thunderbolt

Joehoeva

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Will this app unroot a phone regardless of the way it was rooted? I'm unclear. I rooted my phone a year ago and pretty much haven't done anything to it since. At the time I used an auto root program. I don't know if that was revolutionary or something else.

trter10-imore

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Will this app unroot a phone regardless of the way it was rooted? I'm unclear. I rooted my phone a year ago and pretty much haven't done anything to it since. At the time I used an auto root program. I don't know if that was revolutionary or something else.

I am unsure about auto-root. You probably could just flash an ruu

gemro311

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
True that. I think it costs 2 bucks but i don't think u even need a computer to.do it.

I'm very curious to follow this thread. I hope lots.of.people try it so we know how easy it is to use successfully. Thanks.for bring ing it to our attention.

Thought I read somewhere it borked someone's phone...they didn't want to use this method ..

Knowing the developer is always available for this method makes me feel safe and secure to use...:)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reactions: trter10-imore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiebaby3110