Trident Cyclops?

DAFFYDC

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Anyone see, hear about or own a Trident Cyclops case? They look pretty nice and durable. Looks like Otterbox now has some competition. The nice thing is that the cases come in all sorts of colors. The price isn't bad either (seen them anywhere from $25 to $35). There are a few reviews on YouTube. Now that Best Buy and UPS LOST the Otterbox I ordered and will never get, I may consider the Cyclops case. Oh and these cases have a built in screen protector. I wonder how well it'll work with my phone since I already have Ghost Armor covering the screen.

thoughts.....

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Built in screen protectors stink. Friend of mine has one on his iphone and it bubbles badly. Same for my old ipod touch. Built in types also get dust and debris between the screen and the device. Anyway, personal experience says bad idea. Just me.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine. Should be in later this week. I will post pics/review later if anyone is interested.

fitti28

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I actually ordered this case and so far i actually like it. It is little bulky compared to my original case but if i drop it i dont think anything will happen to it. So far i like it.

Final13

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I have the case...not too bad. Its about like an otter box, but the one thing I like better is the rubber surround locks into the plastic. Stays in place better than my wifes iphone. The screen sharpness is not quite as nice with it on however.

evelweevel

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
i liked mine at first. Then the built in screen protector start getting bubbles under it. I also noticed that when i used my case i had more problems with my phone. It locked up more and the screen would shut off so i couldn't use speaker phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raykv23