TurboCharged 3G and SuperchargedV6

Midnight_Ninja

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I have recently flashed gummycharged fe 2.0 on my Droid Charge, and am still on the lookout for yet more modifications. Superchargedv6 and turbocharged 3G have caught my eye and I have been reading on how to install them, but I am not 100% sure that I understand it. Can Anyone explain how to do this for both the turbocharged and the supercharged?

Thanks,
Midnight_Ninja

vi3tboiii54

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
It looked tedious for me when I was first looking at it and after playing around I finally understood it.

1. Download the any of the V6_SuperCharger_for_Android_update*.sh.txt file and place it in the SD card
2. Download busybox installer and script manager from the market
3. Go to busybox installer and install busybox v1.18.2
4. Then open up script manager go in to menu, advanced settings, config and check browse as root
5. Run script manager and open the V6_SuperCharger file you downloaded and run as root
6. Select a text scrolling speed
7. Choose a setting (since you have GC 2.0 imoysen already provided good minfree values)
8. Now choose option 11 this will fix the OMM groupings and make your launcher hard to kill
9. Then enter option 23 to reboot your phone for configuration to work

With 3G turbocharger go into script manager, run as root, run the script, choose one of the 5 settings, reboot and enjoy your new setup!

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
The only thing that I am throwing out there on this is that there are newer versions coming soon, if they aren't out already.I haven't been keeping up on it since I haven't moved to them yet.

Midnight_Ninja

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
The only thing that I am throwing out there on this is that there are newer versions coming soon, if they aren't out already.I haven't been keeping up on it since I haven't moved to them yet.

I believe that there is a v8 supercharger that is available as well, but it is in alpha testing. I don't know how quickly it will be updated. Also, V6 seems to be a much more stable and widely used platform, so I may end up using that, just because of the wide amount of users(and support) that come with that.

Found the link: V8 SuperCharger Alpha - Milestone Special! - xda-developers

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I thought I had seen there there was another version. When we get a final build on GB and GC i am going to start moving on with these mods to see how it runs/goes

SuperJonCA

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I believe that there is a v8 supercharger that is available as well, but it is in alpha testing. I don't know how quickly it will be updated. Also, V6 seems to be a much more stable and widely used platform, so I may end up using that, just because of the wide amount of users(and support) that come with that.

Found the link: V8 SuperCharger Alpha - Milestone Special! - xda-developers

Yeah, it will be supported further. That's how we got from v6 to v8. Also, being that it is in alpha should tell us they are working on it. BTW, these scripts are the shizznit! They definitely work. P.S. I usethe megaram setting, (i think option 9) and 11. This was the advice given by hazard in the charge forums on xda.