Txt on screen notification

Droidpilot

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi All - New to the Droid X (former iPhone user). Is there a setting that flashes a text on screen when you recieve it?, I know you can pull the notify screen down, but looking for something to flash on screen....thx

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi All - New to the Droid X (former iPhone user). Is there a setting that flashes a text on screen when you recieve it?, I know you can pull the notify screen down, but looking for something to flash on screen....thx

The text already scrolls on the top status bar when a message comes in but if you want something more visualable give SMS Popup from https://market.android.com/details?id=net.everythingandroid.smspopup&feature=search_result

attachment.php

Last edited:
Reactions: Droidpilot

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes. There are several. I use SMS Popup by Adam K (there are others with the same name) ... works GREAT! It will put the popup (similar to what you have in your photo) text message w pix over a lock screen with the option to reply, close or delete.

Reactions: Droidpilot

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Looks like the RevOlution Blue theme for the ApeX ROM

Actually I pulled that from one of the Honeycomb themes bouncing around, I really cant remember which one because my whole theme is constructed from bits and pieces from many roms and some images I created for my own personal build.

If you are use to using MetaMorph I have the file created to install just the battery.. Check Attachment..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter