Unknown photos in DCIM folder randomly appearing after multiple deletions...

Irene Okpanachi

May 5, 2022
Visit site
I'm having the same issue too. I force stopped, cleared data and uninstalled the vivavideo app. But the files keep coming back.

Mine is named zgachaaf. I'm out of ideas on how to solve this. Please, help!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220505-002600_Files.jpg
    Screenshot_20220505-002600_Files.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 19

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same issue too. I force stopped, cleared data and uninstalled the vivavideo app. But the files keep coming back.

Welcome to the forums. Those are different files but they probably have a similar cause, an app that you downloaded. Most search hits point to an app called ZGame Editor Visualiser, do you have anything similar?

13Flossy

Apr 30, 2022
Visit site

I had the same problem. It was very strange. You may have a virus. I discovered this morning I had 2 that were virtually undetectable. I'll suggest what was suggested of me.. a package disabler. Once I installed it and took the time to go thru the tedious task of googling every app on the bloatware recommended list I give 2 that was able to disable. One I've had for 18 months and with 3 phones because I'd transfer my date so it came along with me. The other came in my brand new s22 ultra. I'm still having some issues so I'm not home free yet. If you have been experiencing anything like lag in your messages being sent or coming to you, they did say something about pictures, slow internet or Wi-Fi there's all kinds of little things that it'll do that you won't notice at first until it starts compounding and becoming really bad. . so all I can say is do the package disabler and just check it out.... just to be safe if for nothing else!

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem. It was very strange. You may have a virus. I discovered this morning I had 2 that were virtually undetectable. I'll suggest what was suggested of me.. a package disabler. Once I installed it and took the time to go thru the tedious task of googling every app on the bloatware recommended list I give 2 that was able to disable. One I've had for 18 months and with 3 phones because I'd transfer my date so it came along with me. The other came in my brand new s22 ultra. I'm still having some issues so I'm not home free yet. If you have been experiencing anything like lag in your messages being sent or coming to you, they did say something about pictures, slow internet or Wi-Fi there's all kinds of little things that it'll do that you won't notice at first until it starts compounding and becoming really bad. . so all I can say is do the package disabler and just check it out.... just to be safe if for nothing else!
Usually that kind of files has nothing to do with viruses, they are created by normal media editors that the user downloaded. Harmless, by the way.

13Flossy

Apr 30, 2022
Visit site
Usually that kind of files has nothing to do with viruses, they are created by normal media editors that the user downloaded. Harmless, by the way.
Sharing my experience and what I've come to find out was the problem with my phone after three phones later and 2 years was a virus and I was experiencing the same issues. I don't know what to say, I'm just sharing my experience.. good luck to you!