Unlocked Note 9 Pie - In-car Bluetooth Volume Issue

CKwik240

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm on an unlocked version of the Note 9 the other night. I didn't get to try it out on my car until last night. Seemed to work normally, but this morning I was listening to Pandora through my car, and noticed the audio clipped. To is actually a problem with every phone I've had with this car (Chrysler 300), but I can resolve it my l by setting the Bluetooth Volume down one notch from full volume. So I figured I just need to do that, but when I pressed the volume button, it says it's lowering the volume, but it's not doing anything. In fact, I moved the volume down to less than half and it was still playing at the same level. Seems they locked in the Bluetooth Volume for certain types of devices? I mean, that makes sense, but it does so at a volume that causes clipping. Anyone know if this can be changed? I could not find any settings to change it (though I mostly looked for it without it connected to my car, so there may be some contextual settings that I'm not seeing), and I'd rather not destroy my speakers.

CKwik240

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Ok. Nevermind. I'm just an *****. Pandora launched itself when I got in my car, but apparently it was running off the SD card in my head unit. Coincidentally my Pandora was displaying the same song that was playing of the SD Card so I didn't notice.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok. Nevermind. I'm just an *****. Pandora launched itself when I got in my car, but apparently it was running off the SD card in my head unit. Coincidentally my Pandora was displaying the same song that was playing of the SD Card so I didn't notice.
I'm glad you got it sorted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezaking886