Unlocked Note3

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I just bought an unlocked N900 model from Best Buy online. It does not support LTE, but it seems pretty darn slick for my first impression. I already have the AT&T Note3, but I have been through 3 replacement devices each with their own problems.

Is there anything I need to worry about with this one before my return period expires? I already loaded the proper apn and am getting HSPA+ connection.

Posted via Android Central App

Zacharyw70

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I just bought an unlocked N900 model from Best Buy online. It does not support LTE, but it seems pretty darn slick for my first impression. I already have the AT&T Note3, but I have been through 3 replacement devices each with their own problems.

Is there anything I need to worry about with this one before my return period expires? I already loaded the proper apn and am getting HSPA+ connection.

Posted via Android Central App
Since the N900 model is the International model I would look into the warranty, and make sure you can send it in, in the USA if something goes wrong.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Since the N900 model is the International model I would look into the warranty, and make sure you can send it in, in the USA if something goes wrong.

That's a great point, which is why I bought it from Best Buy and not their marketplace. If I keep it I will add the Black Tie plan to the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lumen