Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: Update coming to HTC evo 4g lte

For the first time I can Bluetooth tether my iPad directly to my phone and use it's internet access, without using a third party app such as PDANet. Works great!

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

Not that I'm aware of at this point as it was kind of a pre release.... So far I'm liking the the update, although I'm not using Blinkfeed yet.

jregan68

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site

Love the update. Has anyone had a problem with roaming data? I can make roaming calls but can not connect using roaming data.

Posted via Android Central App

jaihawk

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site

Love the update. Has anyone had a problem with roaming data? I can make roaming calls but can not connect using roaming data.

Stupid question, but did you turn roaming data on? I am fairly sure that after the update, I had to do that on my phone.

BTW, I sent Jason from HTC the link to this thread in case he was interested in our thoughts/experiences.

jregan68

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site

I can not find a setting under mobile networks to turn on or off roaming data. Any suggestions?

jregan68

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site

I have looked in the mobile network section and can't find an option to turn on roaming data. I was able to do this before the update.

jwbekens

May 14, 2012
Visit site

I got the developer options turned back on, but for the life of me, cannot find where I can make the phone stay awake while charging. Has anyone found this?

4.3 has Daydream mode under screen settings. I use clockplus as a plugin for this. Can set the brightness and content. Search daydream plugins. Lots of options. Still not as good as exhibition mode in webOS, however.

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site

I updated the other day (thanks Jason) and had to jump from W8 to W7 for the ruu to work.

My main issues are sense 5, but I am loving it.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site

I'd like to see a change log though, which I asked about

Can anyone confirm miracast?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

RP-88

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site

OK so the HTC Car app finally has the ability to customize it with user selected app links, BUT... Give me the old app's interface back (with the customization ability) PLEASE! I just really liked the look and feel of the ICS/JB4.1 version much more.

dyphx

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

I wish I could remember the apps I wanted to try but couldn't since they required Android 4.2+ lol

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

Settings / Mobile data / Domestic Data

Domestic Voice must also be enable before enabling Domestic Data.

BTW, I really like this update!

I was hoping this would work, but it doesn't. I stopped at a Sprint company store to see if they knew, which was kinda funny......and a little sad at the same time..lol, anyway no idea. He asked me about the specs for the new HTC One+...
I've taken screen shots and explained the problem in an email to Jason at HTC tonight, so we'll see if it a bug on this version, or what. Might have to wait a couple of weeks for the OTA update.... The only other thing I can't figure out is; when on a call, how to get back to the call history page.

Hammer9274

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

Has any of you beta testers noticed if this updated has fixed the video lagging behind the audio when using Bluetooth headset?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582