Update help

cwells

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
So I downloaded the update and my phone froze after it was done and then nothing.. Now when I go to at&t update it says continue update and nothing happens. Anyone else run into this?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Iamdunne

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
So I downloaded the update and my phone froze after it was done and then nothing.. Now when I go to at&t update it says continue update and nothing happens. Anyone else run into this?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Mine on wifi took about 20 minutes total, phone turned on and off a couple times...how long did you give it?

cwells

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine on wifi took about 20 minutes total, phone turned on and off a couple times...how long did you give it?

well im absolutely clueless and completely aggravated to what just happened, the update finally went through but it didn't update anything at all what it did was completely wipe my phone and did a factory reset.. but it didn't update my phone to the new software... wtf is up with that i don't even know where to begin to get all my stuff back.

Iamdunne

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
well im absolutely clueless and completely aggravated to what just happened, the update finally went through but it didn't update anything at all what it did was completely wipe my phone and did a factory reset.. but it didn't update my phone to the new software... wtf is up with that i don't even know where to begin to get all my stuff back.

That stinks sorry

dylan808

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
The download maybe in the "Downloads" app. Should be a pretty big file all you need to do is find it and try selecting it from Downloads and it should resume again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfgfg