Updated and now it drains my battery

dyslexicbunny

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I recently updated to whatever update changed the interface from the minimalist version to "I want to look like Android" and now it kills my battery life. I can't figure out what settings if any I can turn off to disable any of the new interface because I'm assuming that it's what is killing my battery.

Phone: LG G2.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I recently updated to whatever update changed the interface from the minimalist version to "I want to look like Android" and now it kills my battery life. I can't figure out what settings if any I can turn off to disable any of the new interface because I'm assuming that it's what is killing my battery.

Phone: LG G2.

Well, I would say this I have heard from many users that after updating battery life seems to get degraded I'll say you can't do anything rather than waiting for the next bug fix update,... :(

Tirozz

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I backed-up settings, removed Dolphin, shutted phone down, started in Recovery Mode, Cleared Cache, rebooted, then reinstalled Dolphin + import all settings and all seems to work fine again! Battery life is great where before it would like you said have a massive drain. mobile.tunnybrowser was the cullprit it seemed in my Battery Settings.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe