Verizon Galaxy Note 20 One UI 3.0 / Android 11 update inbound

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
Call Verizon

I did and they weren't much help. They want to send me a refurbished phone. Then I called Samsung because I bought it from them and they were worse. They want me to bring it to a service center. Ugh! Bad week for this! I have surgery in 6 days and doctors calling and info on my phone that I need.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I did and they weren't much help. They want to send me a refurbished phone. Then I called Samsung because I bought it from them and they were worse. They want me to bring it to a service center. Ugh! Bad week for this! I have surgery in 6 days and doctors calling and info on my phone that I need.

You ever get it figured out? Try just restarting the phone?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
No, it just keeps rebooting. I can't turn it off, restart it or reset it. Nothing works. It's an endless reboot loop. I am waiting for the battery to die to see if I can do anything then.
Try holding the power button for 30 seconds, if it turns off go into recovery by powering back off them hold pkwer/volume up to get into recovery and do factory reset

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
Strange , hold the power button little longer?

Once the battery died I was able to put it into Recovery Mode (volume up/power) and the only thing it would let me do is a factory reset, so that's where I am now, but at least my phone is working. And I have all my backups so it's just a pain in the rear at this point, but I have my phone back. I'm a little funny about updating the OS now though.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Once the battery died I was able to put it into Recovery Mode (volume up/power) and the only thing it would let me do is a factory reset, so that's where I am now, but at least my phone is working. And I have all my backups so it's just a pain in the rear at this point, but I have my phone back. I'm a little funny about updating the OS now though.
Glad to hear that, strange some have this issue with OTA updates , but I've heard some that run into it . At leasteverything was backed up.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I thought I did but I must be doing something wrong. Really, at this point, I just want the backup of my Blackberry password keeper.
Try make as many back up as possible going forward.

I do smart switch pc
Google >Google drive/photos/Google passwords keep
Sd card
Samsung cloud until it goes away
Samsung pass keep

p5200

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
Were there any successful updates? My update is waiting but, I don't want it if it's going to mess up my phone. :-\

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000