Verizon Galaxy Note 3 Battery Life Poor on KitKat

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Mine sucks. Gear 1 sucks now too. In my case it is a brand new phone already updated to nc4 before I even purchased it. I like exchange mail and google+. The suggestions for improving battery life here basically involve making a smartphone dumb. I didn't spend $700 to shut off all the best features of a note 3.

IME whenever any android phone "updates" from the android version it was designed for to the latest and greatest it ALWAYS results in worse user experience.

rickral

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Problem solved. My battery life was less than half of what it was. I was getting ready to try a replacement and I tried disconnecting it for about two hours. Charged and now I have been on WiFi all day. Purposely surfing all I can and still at 75%. Last night I watched Netflix for 2 1/2 hours. Read a chapter and played an intensive game and was at 59%. Previously I tried calibration and deleted cache to no avail. I am still at 75% try it

Pontiac1979

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
I had the battery drain problem for a while, and suddenly got hit with the random restart/boot loop bug. I've reset my phone a good 3 times over the last month and I can happily say the battery life is amazing again, and the boot loop is gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174