Verizon: Galaxy Note 8 Pre-Order Thread

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I'm with TMO. Mine has been in "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" since the 30th.

Dang that sucks. I was sure T-Mobile would ship before Verizon, but Verizon shocked me this time around. I wonder if y'all will maybe see movement Tuesday or so?! Hope you all do.

MrGhostlore

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
Mine has made it to Memphis as well, but still not holding my breath on Tuesday. The Verizon E-Mail says 9/14, but FedEx tracking shows 9/5. I will be on cloud 9 if I get it on Tuesday...but wouldn't hold my breath.

e-mail.PNG

fedex.PNG

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
still sitting in Memphis. Been there since Sat morning. until I see movement I will not believe Verizon's 9.5.17 delivery date.
fool me once shame on you......

kayjbee

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
I have Verizon and supposed to be getting tomorrow according to fed ex tracking and it is currently in the city next to mine in the fed ex hub

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Mine just hit Memphis this morning, but still. I don't believe the 9/5 lol

Unless BGR is running the immaculate troll (which would be kind of hilarious in a sick way), VZW officially confirmed devices were on the way and customers should start receiving Tuesday. I hope you all get yours and post a bunch about it :)

BonJoviGurl

Aug 25, 2017
Visit site
i had to call verizon today about something else and the first thing the automated said to me was my order will be delivered Tuesday Sept 5th. Mine went from PA to NJ and says departed NJ since last night.

racin06

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
I'm live in the Indianapolis metro area. Yesterday I pre-ordered my Note 8 at my local Verizon store. The Verizon employee told me that I would receive my Note 8 on Sep 15. However, today I just received a text from Verizon indicating that my Note 8 is on the way. Though apparently the supplied tracking information currently isn't in the UPS system. I'm stoked about receiving my Note 8 early!

Mxh 5891

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm live in the Indianapolis metro area. Yesterday I pre-ordered my Note 8 at my local Verizon store. The Verizon employee told me that I would receive my Note 8 on Sep 15. However, today I just received a text from Verizon indicating that my Note 8 is on the way. Though apparently the supplied tracking information currently isn't in the UPS system. I'm stoked about receiving my Note 8 early!

It's not in the UPS system because verizon ships through Fed Ex.

racin06

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
It's not in the UPS system because verizon ships through Fed Ex.

Not in my case. The text from Verizon clearly says UPS and has a tracking no. embedded in the link in UPS format beginning with "1Z."

Verizon SS.jpg

Last edited: