Verizon HTC One : IT'S HERE!!!!

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Where's the proof you work for verizon? Also I heard that it is in the systems so I'm not going to believe someone who says it's not now.

Also, you work for Verizon?!? F*** you! :-*

Wow, you are getting really upset for no reason. I didn't say anything to you or attack you in any way. I was simply helping out and giving people what I know since yes, I work for Verizon.

I'm so sorry that I work for Verizon. I just figured my 3 month old boy and wife need a provider to live a happy life. It's a job, it's pays well and I realize you are angry with Verizon and rightfully so, But don't let it out on me. I'm here to try and help while putting my job on the line. The fact that I'm on forums is already putting me at risk.

Anyway, If you hate Verizon, then go somewhere else and quit your whining.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Oh and the only place the HTC One is showing up is in our cellbrite, Which is a system we use to transfer info. It's suppose to be there for people who are switching carriers.

Info manger is the system you want it to be in and its not what so ever. I want this phone as much as others, So I'm doing what I can within the policy to find out.

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Yikes! Taking things too personal over the interwebs. He's just saying the rumor mill has been turning for a while on this matter and how can we trust anyone who says they're a Verizon employee? Too many of them come around, and even when they do have solid info, VZW switches stuff up and their good info is no longer good, and their credit is shot.

Edit: and saying f*** you to a VZW employee is like yelling at the mailman about Obama Care lol!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Wow, you are getting really upset for no reason. I didn't say anything to you or attack you in any way. I was simply helping out and giving people what I know since yes, I work for Verizon.

I'm so sorry that I work for Verizon. I just figured my 3 month old boy and wife need a provider to live a happy life. It's a job, it's pays well and I realize you are angry with Verizon and rightfully so, But don't let it out on me. I'm here to try and help while putting my job on the line. The fact that I'm on forums is already putting me at risk.

Anyway, If you hate Verizon, then go somewhere else and quit your whining.

I was only serious :'(, but truthfully even if you still "work" for VZW you still are part of the company, and you represent it.

On another note verizon(doesn't even deserve to be capitalized) obviously isn't going to have it in there product systems if the phone is about to release. I would think they wouldn't want any curious employees eavesdropping and telling the world that the phone is coming out. So even though I've never worked for the corporate poo-hole that is verizon, I don't think there is any way of either you or me knowing when this phone will drop.

rookie83

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't believe this. I work for Verizon and if a manager did what he said he did, he would lose his job. Verizon takes this stuff seriously. There has been nothing sent to anyone at our retail stores regarding the HTC One. It's not even in our info manager yet. Your easily looking at a September release and do you think Verizon would release the One before their droid line? Expect a release first or second week in September.

I'm only telling you guys this, because I am the same way with phones I'm excited about, people start saying things and you have your heart set on that date.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

This sucks Sept would be a slap in the face to HTC and verizon customers, cant some billionaire buy out verizon and make them a real company that cares about their customers and product lines not just their network !!!!

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
This sucks Sept would be a slap in the face to HTC and verizon customers, cant some billionaire buy out verizon and make them a real company that cares about their customers and product lines not just their network !!!!
I know right

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
really.... while id not call the s4 garbage but laggy for a brand new phone kinds sucks-

anywho... stopped by a vzw store today and they know nothing-. nothing in computer, no training last week for employees no nothing. other then that summer tweet. so safe to say sandoff was FOS........ SAME for transpo03.... FOS.!!

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
really.... while id not call the s4 garbage but laggy for a brand new phone kinds sucks-

anywho... stopped by a vzw store today and they know nothing-. nothing in computer, no training last week for employees no nothing. other then that summer tweet. so safe to say sandoff was FOS........ SAME for transpo03.... FOS.!!

Yeah... i'm starting to believe these thread-starters are trolls.

We will just have to wait until Thursday and if it doesn't get released who's with me use the money we were going to use to buy the HTC One to fly to Verizon's headquarters in NJ and protest??! Lets do it. :)

karn101

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah... i'm starting to believe these thread-starters are trolls.

We will just have to wait until Thursday and if it doesn't get released who's with me use the money we were going to use to buy the HTC One to fly to Verizon's headquarters in NJ and protest??! Lets do it. :)

Yes, please do that. Let me know how well it works for you...

lchupacabras

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: ITS HERE!!!!

Pretty much completely decided to wait for the HTC One Max; I'm sure verizon will change that when they decide not to carry it for the next 6 months. ;___; I'm so sick of my iPhone 5 aaaaaaaaaaaaah~

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site

Pretty much completely decided to wait for the HTC One Max; I'm sure verizon will change that when they decide not to carry it for the next 6 months. ;___; I'm so sick of my iPhone 5 aaaaaaaaaaaaah~
The max will never come out soon on Verizon, so why wait for another phone that's gonna be outdated.....

lchupacabras

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site

I hope that will turn out to be wrong, that's all I can do at this point~ I really was hoping the One would be all I wanted but... 4 hour battery life is not going to work out (screen on time) since I'm on my phone all day long (at work). It's pretty much the only reason why I have the iPhone atm, that and resale value for these things is insanely better than any other phone.

Hnnnnng. I'm going to stop worrying about this for now.

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping that the delay has something to do with the huge marketing campaign for HTC recently kicked off with Robert Downey, Jr. Hoping that the Verizon One is something special (new features, software, etc.) and part of the kick off.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Just heard they HTC one will be used for vzw prepaid services. This sucks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delgerjargal