Verizon Launch Delayed..(rumors)

rajones19

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
I never slide phone into my pocket ear piece first. I have a DROIDX and prefer the hump at the top, makes it easier to grab the phone.

Same here. I am also really happy to see the USB port has been relocated to the bottom edge, or ANYWHERE other than the lower left like it is on the DX. Almost impossible to do anything with the DX when it's plugged in. Ergonomically, a really stupid place to have a plug sticking out.

pwninobrlan

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Next week... things get real interesting.. (insert sinister laugh here)

Panda...

anything else interesting this week? if not, i'll turn off my laptop and sleep till the 3rd or 10th to avoid the insanity of waiting. thanks again for everything panda! oh and if pandas like beer, the next ones definitely on me.

Lazerz

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, things got real interesting this week. But not in a good way. I guess that's why he inserted the sinister laugh...oh well.:(

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
so..guess I should share some news. The release date for the Verizon nexus is under review... do not think It will be the third or for that matter the 10th hear rumors peg it near the 17th and based on carrier request to "space" out their release plans things maybe turning to crap.

I will update when i can confirm....

Panda

Last edited:

Lazerz

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
so..guess I should share some news. The release date for the Verizon nexus is under review... do not think. It will be the third or for that matter the 10th know rumors peg it near the 17th and based on carrier request to "space" out their releases..

Panda

Throw your Panda weight around to make it the 10th or 3rd please!!!!!:-*

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
so..guess I should share some news. The release date for the Verizon nexus is under review... do not think. It will be the third or for that matter the 10th know rumors peg it near the 17th and based on carrier request to "space" out their releases..

Panda

Droid Life mentioned on their Twitter that the rumor was Razr on the 10th, Rezound on the 14th, and Galaxy Nexus on the 17th. Let us know as soon as you know. I was thinking about taking that day off for the Nexus.

FishPharm

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Well, I can't be to made at Verizon. They were really good to me today I have to admit. I currently have an LG env-touch (not sure of spelling) and I have been with Verizon for a good while now. I never had the need for a good data plan because all my phones sucked when it came to internet. Anyway, since I'm planning on getting the Galaxy Nexus I find myself wanting that unlimited data plan that ended in July. So I was told by a sales rep at one of Verizon's stores to call customer service and ask for the Loyalty / Retention department and let them know how much I like the service and ask to see if I could still be grandfathered in. So I call them up not expecting anything to go my way and to my surprise they were more than happy to add unlimited data to my current plan for $29.99. I was shocked! The sales rep who suggested this told me I had a 50/50 chance to get it...lol I think what helped is how long of a customer I have been as well as other Verizon services I have... like Fios internet and TV. I asked about the nexus prime while my luck seemed to be going well but I was told that they haven't really heard anything about a time frame but the thought is anywhere from the 10th to the 20th....so i dunno...

trenton

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Panda

maybe I just need some sleep, but that is confusing.

EDIT: o wait i think i got it...let me edit that for you

"so..guess I should share some news. The release date for the Verizon nexus is under review... I do not think It will be the third or for that matter the 10th NEW rumors peg it near the 17th as based on carrier request to "space" out their releases.."

Reactions: psycho_maniac

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
so..guess I should share some news. The release date for the Verizon nexus is under review... do not think It will be the third or for that matter the 10th hear rumors peg it near the 17th and based on carrier request to "space" out their release plans things maybe turning to crap.

Panda

Verizon is full of $hit. Smdh. Dam took off for the 10th guess I feel a cold coming on for the 17th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86