Vibrant Accessory Question?

TheSVPdeal

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I bought two of these phones within 5 mins of it coming out. One was for my wife who takes NO care of her phones. I need a case and a screen protector on that bad boy ASAP. I did some searching online and can't find any made for the phone. How long does it usually take for these accessories to hit the market?

ur1trudmon#AC

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Well When i gave this phone to my sister i considered the same scenario.. So right now i went to the t-mobile store and got a gel case which is really like hard rubber, very durable and also i ordered a Zagg invisible shield for it soo i can clear protect whole phone. hope this helpd.:p

Daedalus

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Call around I really like the gel case that tmo has for the vibrant. It is thick and textured, feels really comfortable in my hand

csd181

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I have the gel case from T-mobile and it is really good. When I hold the phone, it feels very secure because of the texture.

jberger

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I got the gel case from tmobile, the store only had 2 as part of the 'soft launch'. At first, I thought it would be something I'd replace when I found something else, but it's turned out to be a good case. The phone fell out of my pocket and landed face down on the driveway (concrete) on Friday. Because of the raised bumper on the front, not a scratch and it was well protected.

The case is a bit larger and thicker than I would like, but it does protect very well.

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I hate using cases but this phone is so then and light I'm thinking I'll have to buy a case. Does the soft case interfere with touching the outer edges of the phone?

TheSVPdeal

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Got Zaggs on the way and grabbed a Gel Case for the wife, which is pretty nice considering. The phone is so thin; I hope that a hard rubbarized case comes out that's thin too to keep the slim profile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord