Vibrate on screen touch, am I losing my mind?

mikedaub

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
ok, I have the settings set to have the phone vibrate when I do anything. There are about 2 or 3 different settings.

This morning, the phone did a random reboot. And now, it seems like it vibrates less. It vibrates when I type, it vibrates when I touch the soft keys (home, menu, etc), but not when I open up programs or press the little arrow up button, phone or the + button.

Am I losing my mind or was it always like this. I could have sworn that every time I touched the screen, whether I was typing, or opening a program, or anything, that it vibrated. Did it always vibrate or am I just going crazy?

anon(7436)

Jan 13, 2010
twitter.com
You can change the settings in Settings (lol). Probably under keyboard, look for haptic feedback or something. I would tell you exactly where, but my Incredible is literally a block away in a UPS truck. :(

mikedaub

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
It only vibrates for the soft keys and the keyboard.

This was the answer I was looking for.

I have all the check boxes checked for the haptic feedback and things like that. I just could have sworn that when I opened, say Pandora, that it also vibrated.

See, I am losing my mind :eek::eek::eek:

Jeff050483

May 13, 2010
Visit site
You might not be crazy

Same thing happened to me, to the point were I came online to search about it and found your post, so unless we're both crazy somethings up.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
There was a way on the Moto Droid to have the phone vibrate on every touch but I don't see a setting for that in the Incredible. There is an option audible selection so it plays a sound when making a screen selection its in the sound and display but no kick back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ygolonac