voice mail volume on Note 8

StLucia

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Hello,
The voice mail (visual) volume on the Note 8 is very low. The speaker button works fine, but the voicemail without the speaker is too low, and I can't figure out how to increase. The volume buttons don't affect it, and can't find a setting that addresses this. Any ideas?

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Hello,
The voice mail (visual) volume on the Note 8 is very low. The speaker button works fine, but the voicemail without the speaker is too low, and I can't figure out how to increase. The volume buttons don't affect it, and can't find a setting that addresses this. Any ideas?
When you listen to the voicemail without the speaker you suppose to hold it to your ear. Its like when you're on a phone call.

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Yes, understood, but it's still very low and no way to increase the volume. Anyone know of a way?

Try this, while listening to your visual voicemail press the volume up button. Touch the little down arrow on the top right. Check to see if "In Call Volume" is turned all the way up.

If that doesnt work I guess you need to have your phone replaced because there's no other way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azrae9484