Voicemail supposedly isn't working

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Hello Everyone!!!! I need your help. A few friends of mine have called me and tried to leave a voicemail message when I don't answer but they've told me that it doesn't work or it won't let them leave a message. I have voicemail set up so that anyone who calls me can leave a message. I've tried some troubleshooting steps such as calling my mobile phone from my Gear S3 Frontier when they both were paired/connected together via Bluetooth. When I called my mobile phone from the watch the call went through and my mobile phone rang. When I hung up on my mobile phone I heard my voicemail greeting on the watch but didn't leave a message. I also tried calling my mobile phone from the watch when the watch was disconnected from my mobile phone. When I called my mobile phone from the watch I let it ring a few times and then hung up on my mobile phone and left a voicemail message from the watch. When I hung up on the watch I clicked on visual voicemail on my mobile phone and my message appeared. I listened to it and it sounded just fine. To make a long story short I'm not sure what's going on but if a few friends said they can't leave a voicemail message this concerns me. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I would check with your carrier to ensure they have the voicemail setup right. I have run into issues in the past where a line didn't have it "active" on their side (even though on my side it acted like it was).

CHRISALLEN3285

May 24, 2016
Visit site
I would check with your carrier to ensure they have the voicemail setup right. I have run into issues in the past where a line didn't have it "active" on their side (even though on my side it acted like it was).

That's strange. I'll have to check with AT&T about this. It worked for me when I called my cell phone from my Gear S3 Frontier and I left myself a voicemail just to check and make sure it's working and I had no problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akaalid