Volume+ (Full Version)

GSAI

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I definitely notice a difference when I put the virtual room setting on, but is this bad for the speaker?

Will it cause damage over time? I have it at +4 virtual room, but that actually seems to be the loudest. I really don't want anything to break, but a little volume kick sure is nice!

Juststef

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
no one is concerned in the market the developer explicitly says that this app will only work on gingerbread and NOT any other?

No, because it solves the problem. If it's so loud it effects the speakers, I would be concerned about my hearing first.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Tonkaee

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Is it just me or is the app not working for anyone else, installed everything fine and no matter what level I'm putting it at(not going to high in the case it does decide to work) I can not hear a difference in sound.

menelfloss

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Is it just me or is the app not working for anyone else, installed everything fine and no matter what level I'm putting it at(not going to high in the case it does decide to work) I can not hear a difference in sound.

Didn't work for me either. Installed fine, UI works, no change in volume. Verizon issued 4.0.2 installed

beck79

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the post.
I am using the +4 setting and my Galaxy Nexus (my first Android Phone) finally has a decent sound !

airtaz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
you have to download it from the file sharing site and enable 'Install from 3rd party Sources' (not sure of the terminology) in the settings.

The link takes me to a site to download a download manager, which is an .exe file. I attempted to find out how to do this from the author's site, no information. Forums there have zero posts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz