VZW: Thunderbolt goes on sale tonight at 12 midnight ET - See post for all prices

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
So what happens when we walk into the stores and they're like "Oh lol, sorry we actually meant 5PM today. We'll begin selling them then."

I'd be screwed because thats my nightime.

diablofreak

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
trying to log into my verizon... suddenly everything's unavailable. i hope this means it's not coming at 3 or 4 and comes in the next 5 minutes. they already lied about 12! haha

same here. hurry the hell up already a bunch of people will get fired over this stupid phone.

droid does get you fired.

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
This better happen soon before I come to my senses and wait until my upgrade 6/1/11. I was going to make an impulse purchase at full retail but they are giving me a cool down period.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
This better happen soon before I come to my senses and wait until my upgrade 6/1/11. I was going to make an impulse purchase at full retail but they are giving me a cool down period.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

hahaha yeah don't give us too much time to think this through verizon

NCX

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
hahaha yeah don't give us too much time to think this through verizon

Considering BestBuy is charging $749.99 full retail, the full retail Verizon price is a steal at $599.99. BestBuy has there price inflated to make a profit of $50 on each phone via contract and then $150 off contract.

Greedy bastards

oh yeah its 1:35am EST.... bleh

Tank076

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I can order thru verizon but im a new customer so that might be why or that im on my companys verizon discount website that i hope i can order from so i dont have to go to the store to apply my discount

NCX

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I can order thru verizon but im a new customer so that might be why or that im on my companys verizon discount website that i hope i can order from so i dont have to go to the store to apply my discount

Usually the Employee discount site (which i no longer have access to since i don't get equipment discounts anymore, just accessories) is the first to get new devices, how thats really fair is beyond me...

but the ordering process on that site is the same since it uses the same system, so if the Verizon site is slow because of all the orders being processed, the discount page will also be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Novatian