VZW: Thunderbolt goes on sale tonight at 12 midnight ET - See post for all prices

Sokar

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
you get $50 for NE2 by extending 2 years? can you get anything for signin 1 yr contract?

Haven't asked. I got that notification logging into my account on verizonwireless.com. I've always got $100 in the past. I was expecting to pay $150 tomorrow when I pick it up.

I'm almost tempted to get it at Amazon now. I wonder if they charge tax in Georgia? Hell, I can wait till Monday for it.

Electric Mayhem

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
dark-helmet.jpg

FOOLED YOU

Electric Mayhem

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Well for that price it's hard to turn down SUB but I'm with you, I want it in hand tomorrow morning at 9am cst or as close to that time as possible lol. I'll make sure to report in :)

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
hahaha... I can't help but laugh at how this whole thing has gone down. I just hosed myself!

Ordered on Amazon using my wife's number at 11:12PM. Went through, estimated delivery on March 21. I'm OK with that, saves me $70+tax.

Ordered on Amazon using MY number at 11:18PM. Went through, estimated delivery on March 29-30!!! AHHHH!!! I'm screwed. Now I'm tempted to call Amazon at 7am and cancel the order, then run over to my VZW store and camp out. But I'm betting if I did that somehow the Amazon order would screw up my upgrade eligibility.