VZW: Thunderbolt goes on sale tonight at 12 midnight ET - See post for all prices

CBMC

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Usually the Employee discount site (which i no longer have access to since i don't get equipment discounts anymore, just accessories) is the first to get new devices, how thats really fair is beyond me...

but the ordering process on that site is the same since it uses the same system, so if the Verizon site is slow because of all the orders being processed, the discount page will also be.

The verizon site its always slow. Absolutely hate everything about that site.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Hawk142

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
oh im gonna fight boys, ive waited through this fiasco to get the phone an hour is nothing. plus i really dont want to be a dayhawk and wake up at 8 am to go to the store and get it:p

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Well this sucks, I can't order online because vzw thinks that my address doesn't exist so I need to do a phone order. But they are not open until tomorrow and if I order in the morning my phone will probably be too deep in all the internet orders that I'll not get it friday. I'm leaving saturday out of town for a week. FML

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm up anyway because I'm at work. Patients be good so I can hit F5 at 3ish and see whats up. Otherwise.... *shakes angry fist*

shake+a+fist.jpg

Tank076

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
i didnt get off til 1 but i sleep in late everyday so i still wide awake but it it isnt online by 3 30 ill just get up around 8 or so and see whats up

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ugo