Want free CaseBorne cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kide#WN

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I tried one with S22U. The sliding stand mechanism eventually failed and started scratching the back of the phone (visible marks on glass). Very good and practical case for free, but keep it mind potential stand issue.

Reactions: BergerKing

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I tried one with S22U. The sliding stand mechanism eventually failed and started scratching the back of the phone (visible marks on glass). Very good and practical case for free, but keep it mind potential stand issue.
Hopefully they got your feedback and made adjustments since then.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
They just emailed me back asking if we had our phones yet. So you like their cases and do they let you pick which one you want to try I'm hoping they give me and my husband each one to try.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katrina White1

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
They just emailed me back asking if we had our phones yet. So you like their cases and do they let you pick which one you want to try I'm hoping they give me and my husband each one to try
They usually offer a clear one that I love and a very rugged and heavy one that I never use. On my S23U, I switch between CaseBorne clear and Ringke. My popsocket is on the Ringke and I'm too cheap to purchase another one.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks!
They usually offer a clear one that I love and a very rugged and heavy one that I never use. On my S23U, I switch between CaseBorne clear and Ringke. My popsocket is on the Ringke and I'm too cheap to purchase another one.
I see the clear one it had a white magnetic ring for mag safe and then their was a black one kind of rugged I was wanting for my husband. I'll see what they offer me.

FAiello

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine came in today for my S24+ I received the clear case with the Mag Safe ring. It's only been on for a rew hours. It is rugged and added some weight that is actually good, the phone alone is pretty lite and almost fell out of my hand a few times. I also love the glass screen protector that came with it. It was easy to install, I did have to remove it one to realign and it came of easy and went back on with no bubbles. I know the charging feature of the Mag Safe will not work with Samsung phones, but I may have to get a phone holder for my car to use the magnet feature.

Reactions: Rose4uKY

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Mine came in today for my S24+ I received the clear case with the Mag Safe ring. It's only been on for a rew hours. It is rugged and added some weight that is actually good, the phone alone is pretty lite and almost fell out of my hand a few times. I also love the glass screen protector that came with it. It was easy to install, I did have to remove it one to realign and it came of easy and went back on with no bubbles. I know the charging feature of the Mag Safe will not work with Samsung phones, but I may have to get a phone holder for my car to use the magnet feature.
That's what we did we're getting phone holders for our cars that's a magnetic circle.

craftycarper1

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Don't bother if you're in the UK, I had been contacted by "Karl", went through purchase process through their website/amazon as instructed, details sent, then told US only. Total waste of time.

Reactions: fuzzylumpkin

Del1701

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Don't bother if you're in the UK, I had been contacted by "Karl", went through purchase process through their website/amazon as instructed, details sent, then told US only. Total waste of time.
Really I was contacted by Chelsea yesterday who said I could use the UK amazon site, send them the details and they would reimburse me
I was going to get one this morning, it was the V series rugged case that they offered me.

Status
Not open for further replies.