Want free CaseBorne cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
It's very grippy and comes with a glass screen protector. I haven't tried the sp though.
Quick question. Did you experience any problems with the S pen with this case? Some other MagSafe cases are causing problems with the S pen.

Update: I just got it in the mail today. The MagSafe ring doesn't interfere with S pen operations. The ESR ones do though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katrina White1

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
Quick question. Did you experience any problems with the S pen with this case? Some other MagSafe cases are causing problems with the S pen.

Update: I just got it in the mail today. The MagSafe ring doesn't interfere with S pen operations. The ESR ones do though.
Update to the update: It does have a "grippy" feel to it, but not a rubbery kind of grippy, if that makes any sense. The overall feel is comfortable and gives me a confident grip.

Del1701

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Well, my caseborne series v came today instead

Pro's - it looks and feels great, very grippy, wireless charging works, and from the little I have tried the stand, it feels very sturdy.
Con's - the case does add some weight to the phone, but for me, it's not really a problem as I usually use some sort of rugged case anyway.

Overall I'm very impressed with the case but I'm not going to test drop it from 21 feet

IMG-20240206-WA0058.jpgIMG-20240206-WA0057.jpg

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Well, my caseborne series v came today instead

Pro's - it looks and feels great, very grippy, wireless charging works, and from the little I have tried the stand, it feels very sturdy.
Con's - the case does add some weight to the phone, but for me, it's not really a problem as I usually use some sort of rugged case anyway.

Overall I'm very impressed with the case but I'm not going to test drop it from 21 feet

View attachment 359631View attachment 359632
That's a nice two tone look!
😀

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I tried one with S22U. The sliding stand mechanism eventually failed and started scratching the back of the phone (visible marks on glass). Very good and practical case for free, but keep it mind potential stand issue.
Yeah, after my first S22U case with a sliding stand failed, I went to one that hasn't. The stand pops out at the bottom, and it has a slider cover over the lenses, and it had room for a plate to use my magnetic mounts in my vehicle. Huge difference in functionality. I got a 24U case with a stand, but it's part of the lens cover, and not a separate dual-use one.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

craftycarper1

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I have now been contacted by Chelsea, and went through the process again, and looks like it's all good to go, so no idea why Karl told me it was US only.

Reactions: Del1701
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174