Want free CaseBorne cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
I like the clear Caseborne with MagSafe.
08c1b1e7eefedc5e0e8ad84c7de3f36f.jpg
68f0a651147f318fedbab41da0fa8d83.jpg

jtfwTX

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
My reimbursement for buying their case was completed today! This is the 2nd time I've used their cases on my device. Definitely the best IMO.

Reactions: 1raygin

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
I got the Spigen clear case with MagSafe today. Ironically, I ordered before I ordered the CaseBorne slim clear with MagSafe. I like the CaseBorne better. It has textured sides help with holding the case and the buttons are smaller, but not too small. I'll use the Spigen as a back up.

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
My Caseborne V came in today. It's a freaking tank of a case.

Pros:
Same protection (or better) as an Otterbox or Pelican, but cost a lot less.
Fit and finish is impeccable.
Nice, solid feel to it.
Doesn't feel like it would slip out of my hand
Sturdy kick stand
USB port cover

Cons:
Wireless charging doesn't work with my wireless chargers
No MagSafe support

Because wireless charging doesn't work with my chargers, this case won't be my daily driver. This will be my, hiking, camping, beach case.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
My Caseborne V came in today. It's a freaking tank of a case.

Pros:
Same protection (or better) as an Otterbox or Pelican, but cost a lot less.
Fit and finish is impeccable.
Nice, solid feel to it.
Doesn't feel like it would slip out of my hand
Sturdy kick stand
USB port cover

Cons:
Wireless charging doesn't work with my wireless chargers
No MagSafe support

Because wireless charging doesn't work with my chargers, this case won't be my daily driver. This will be my, hiking, camping, beach case.
That's unfortunate that it does not work with your wireless chargers. I must be lucky as my Caseborne V does work with my wireless chargers. However, they are all Samsung chargers.

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
That's unfortunate that it does not work with your wireless chargers. I must be lucky as my Caseborne V does work with my wireless chargers. However, they are all Samsung chargers.
One is Samsung, one is not. I did get it to work with my Samsung charger by placing it on the charger in landscape orientation. The case adds just enough thickness to the bottom to not set properly in portrait orientation.

I still like the case and I recommend it. It'll be my camping, hiking, and beach case. Situations where I won't be using wireless charging.

I have the Caseborne Clear Slim with MagSafe for daily use.
b09d0334c62170ee8672efee3413f7ad.jpg
ebf72291b45de9fa0448c07a0c681646.jpg

FAiello

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I love the way this Thinborne case looks, so slim and light. It fits perfectly on my S24+, and the glass screen protector is great. I love that there is no cutout for the camera, and it went on with no bubbles. The wireless charging works great, and the Mag Safe feature works great with my car magnetic phone holder.

What I don't like about the case is that it may not have very good protection in a drop.

My plans are to use this case most of the time and use my Case Bourne Clear case when I go to the gym or on our camping adventures for the added protection.

All in all, I give CaseBorne/Thinborne 5 stars for all of their products and would recommend them to others to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.