Was it worth the upgrade to the s4.

neiljay6

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Oh yes it was worth it for me. Had the s3 and the nexus 4 before and I prefer everything about the s4. I have it configured exactly to my liking with Nova as my launcher. I'm a happy camper:)

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes! Definitely worth it! :thumbup::D
I love this phone, it takes multitasking with its Multi Window feature to levels that other phones can't even touch!

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Apps that say in the Running Services tab in Settings>Applications like AVG/Elixir et cetera, and some widgets.
You don't need to root to disable a lot of the bloatware, you just go to Settings >Applications >All and Disable them. (Sometimes you have to tap Uninstall Updates and then Disable.)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

I disabled several apps (chaton, s suggest, vodafone crap, etc). I hope it helps, time will tell. Just checked ram usage and it's seems the same, though, 130 / 140 mbs free. Every review and Comparision to the S3 says who already has a S3 should wait for the S5. But maybe they were referring to the American version of the S3, which has 2gb of ram...

Prosty

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I upgraded from and iPhones 4 and never looked back, I'm even selling my ipad to get the note 8.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes very happy. Although I do miss my Pre3. But life goes on and all is well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Definitely. First phone i haven't traded away or have had thoughts of trading for another phone. Despite all this gibberish of laggyness and other stuff, the S4 is a fantastic device. Feels premium(to me), and can handle anything i toss at it. Love it. :thumbup::D

From my Sammy Galaxy S4 :D

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I upgraded from the galaxy note 1. It was definitely worth the upgrade for me. I'm enjoying the increased speed, higher screen resolution and slimer profile. It was a good upgrade for me .

Sent from my GT-P5110 using AC Forums mobile app

LlamaGS

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
It was definitely worth it for me. I was coming from a GS2, so I was treated with a bigger screen, much higher res, and much more powerful phone. Not to mention the battery life improvement.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

j c m

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I've had every version of the iPhone, then had a Galaxy Nexus and now the S4. I can say, without a doubt, that the S4 is a superior phone in every way. I love the 5" screen and the resolution and colors. Oh, and I have NEVER experienced any lag on my S4. I wouldn't trade my S4 for anything else on the market right now.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Yea, I had my Galaxy S4 since 1 July and also never experienced lag or stutter like other people say!

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

Alan Sims

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Definately worth the upgrade. I came from a blackberry torch. Love the big beautiful screen and android. Can't go wrong. Three months on, still love it.

Posted via Android Central App