Way to add tweaks?

tripleh3lix

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Like Cydia on iphone? Like Facebook tweaks being able to hide your online status and messages seen, vine downloads inside the app tweaks, etc?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. But I know android doesn't need much rooting for that sorta stuff anymore (so I'm told). Can anyone point me in the right direction to the right forum?

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I have never heard of anything allowing these kind of mods such as what we could do on an iPhone using Cydia and Facebook++, Instagram++ and other mods that allow you to download pics and videos posted on those apps and which modify the coding of those apps to add features and hide others.

Most ROMS out there are so focused on modifying the status bar or taking away the bloat. I've just never seen anything that can do what you are hoping for. I did find an app that allows me to download any picture or video that anyone posts on Instagram but that app has to be running for this to even work.

tripleh3lix

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
I have never heard of anything allowing these kind of mods such as what we could do on an iPhone using Cydia and Facebook++, Instagram++ and other mods that allow you to download pics and videos posted on those apps and which modify the coding of those apps to add features and hide others.

Most ROMS out there are so focused on modifying the status bar or taking away the bloat. I've just never seen anything that can do what you are hoping for. I did find an app that allows me to download any picture or video that anyone posts on Instagram but that app has to be running for this to even work.

Wow, really? Didn't know that. I always thought the iPhone was considered barebones in comparison with mods for Android.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Wow, really? Didn't know that. I always thought the iPhone was considered barebones in comparison with mods for Android.

It is.

What you are asking about is quite specific though, and honestly tweaks I have never heard of. You might try the app forums for more luck though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord