Weekly Photo Contest: Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

concernednative

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
36259200.jpg
This photo was taken on a hiking trail in Oklahoma near the Illinois River. The photo captures the majestic nature of life in the middle-of-nowhere Oklahoma. It was taken with a Galaxy S4 with only the exposure slightly tweaked and without any photo editing.

Jon_Rivera

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
OrvilleWright.jpg

Went to the Outer Banks this weekend and took this picture of the Orville Wright bust at the Wright Brother's Monument in Kill Devil Hills NC. Taken with the HTC One M8 and touched up in the Google Photos App.

smithy756

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
y3a9yvap.jpg

Taken with samsung galexy s4
Picture is the new vertical pier my town thought we should have instead of an actual pier none of the less it looks cool at night & there a cafe on the top floor over looking out to sea :)

anon(8972957)

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 126766

Woodland Park Zoo. Taken with the Galaxy S5.

Another week, another great opportunity to win some prizes by showing off your photography skills using your Android device. This week we're going back to tried-and-true prompt of a single color, with this week's choice being "green." There will be plenty of opportunities this week to capture something green, and we can't wait to see what you come up with.

We'll be picking three winners this week, and we're giving the prizes a small twist. Two winners this week will receive an Android Central Swag Bag with various awesome gifts, and we'll also choose one winner at random to receive a Chromecast!

Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (July 15) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.

• Pictures must be taken with an Android device
  • Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
  • You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
  • Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
  • You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
  • Only one entry per week per person.

Good luck, everyone!

anon(8972957)

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 126766

Woodland Park Zoo. Taken with the Galaxy S5.

Another week, another great opportunity to win some prizes by showing off your photography skills using your Android device. This week we're going back to tried-and-true prompt of a single color, with this week's choice being "green." There will be plenty of opportunities this week to capture something green, and we can't wait to see what you come up with.

We'll be picking three winners this week, and we're giving the prizes a small twist. Two winners this week will receive an Android Central Swag Bag with various awesome gifts, and we'll also choose one winner at random to receive a Chromecast!

Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (July 15) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.

• Pictures must be taken with an Android device
  • Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
  • You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
  • Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
  • You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
  • Only one entry per week per person.

Good luck, everyone!

courtneyftw

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Taken with my Galaxy S4 this past Saturday at a friend's house near Pittsburgh. This guy put up with my photo antics for about fifteen minutes. Editing done with the stock editor.

07-12-14.jpg

roundwound5

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Fireworks explode casting green smoke over the Blackwater Riverwalk in Milton, Florida for the 2014 Independence Day celebration. I used Camera FV-5 Lite for manual controls with my Nexus 4. Straightened in Gallery Editor with no additional edits.
ubajamej.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards