Weekly Photo Contest: Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy_Gilmore_1

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
122p9jn.jpg

My job has said we are going paperless for years. Its safe to say that wont be happening any time in the near future.
One of many paper files that come across my desk.

Taken with a stock LG G2 tweaked with VSCO Cam.

Posted via Android Central App

draken

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Paper - Scrapbook embellishments

paper.jpg These are some paper embellishments my wife and daughter are making for my daughter's scrapbook. The scrapbook is for a Disney Cruise her grandparents took her on recently. This is just a sampling of what they are making. Cut out of paper, each color is a different layer of paper, enhanced with glitter, flocking, and who knows what else.

Taken on a Galaxy Note 2 with the Google Camera, only editing was the auto enhance by Google+.

cmcintron

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
IMG_20140809_101105.jpg

Paper flower display my wife and I created for her baby shower. Taken using the HTC m8 edited using instagram tilt shift, saturation, contrast, vignette adjustments and valencia filter.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
On the 13th of August it's mine and my wife's 1st year wedding anniversary, which is paper - so one of the presents I have her is a cut out paper silhouette, which I'll stick to one of our wedding pictures and frame it. Taken with my HTC M8 with no enhancements, just slightly cropped.

IMAG0046.jpg

flapjacky

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Fun little prank at the office. Created chains of paperclips (400) and wrapped them around the computer monitor and chair. Taken with Galaxy S3. No edits.

20131101_162809-1.jpg

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Taken with Galaxy Nexus and edited via Google+

Paper cranes hung by students in an MIT building in honor of MIT officer Sean Collier (killed in the line of duty in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombing). Doubt my picture does it justice.

PaperCranes-Collier.jpg

Android Adenoid

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Paper Lighthouse

Paper Lighthouse.jpg

Ponce Inlet Lighthouse (Florida)
Captured and edited with Paper Camera and Moto X

Check out the Paper Camera app if you don't have it. It's a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.