We're sorry P3Droid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Wow... I think everyone needs to chill. Stop talking about P3 whether you like him or not. I bought his app for the convenience. If you don't like it, don't buy it. This P3 drama is getting old like the whole occupy movement garbage.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

DessVZW

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Oh, and, sorry for poor image quality - not my fault these forums compress images =/ it clearly says 12/8 for the GNex launch, and that's from a piece of paper printed from a legit corporate VZW e-mail. It's sitting in my living room. It doesn't get more "official" than that. Believe it. Sadly, P3 was dead on with this one.

DessVZW

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

thescreensavers

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
^ Thanks for the relink

Nice, yea looks like the 8th is the current date, but that could change obviously.

Hopefully it does not change, Ill be at my VZW store at opening.

FD2

Shadow Lurker
Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
lock-icon.png

This bad up.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Oh, and, sorry for poor image quality - not my fault these forums compress images =/ it clearly says 12/8 for the GNex launch, and that's from a piece of paper printed from a legit corporate VZW e-mail. It's sitting in my living room. It doesn't get more "official" than that. Believe it. Sadly, P3 was dead on with this one.

It doesn't get more official than that. Really? Do you really believe that statement?

Reactions: Premium1

DessVZW

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I really do believe it. When I see something with my own eyes, in my home, on a piece of paper printed by my significant other at his place of work (Verizon) I take that as proof, and honestly believe my chain isn't being yanked.

You can be an idiot, or you can look at the screenshot and trust your own eyes. I don't know what else to tell you.

It IS possible the date can still change, but that communication from VZW, as of 11/18, IS as official as it gets right now. 2 more weeks to wait. It's not that bad.

If we see the date change in OMM (which is checked daily), it'll be shared with you all by me or others.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I really do believe it. When I see something with my own eyes, in my home, on a piece of paper printed by my significant other at his place of work (Verizon) I take that as proof, and honestly believe my chain isn't being yanked.

You can be an idiot, or you can look at the screenshot and trust your own eyes. I don't know what else to tell you.

It IS possible the date can still change, but that communication from VZW, as of 11/18, IS as official as it gets right now. 2 more weeks to wait. It's not that bad.

If we see the date change in OMM (which is checked daily), it'll be shared with you all by me or others.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Until Verizon announces the phone your piece of paper is no better than a sheet of used toilet paper. It's as simple as that.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

jafels

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Why be rude to the person who posted the email. Believe it or don't..... but why be rude?

As for p3....dude has been right about pretty much everything so far. He has given out a lot of info about the unit he has....I get that he's not as warm and fuzzy as Panda, but I think people here are far overstating his douchebaggery. This forum could use some midol if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

bplewis24

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Why be rude to the person who posted the email. Believe it or don't..... but why be rude?

As for p3....dude has been right about pretty much everything so far.

Are you talking about the Nexus or about his predictions/rumor speculation in general? If it's the latter, you should know he's been wrong about his pot-stirring speculation far more often than he's been right. Only his group of followers think otherwise.

Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796