What am I doing wrong?

beamolite

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I have my HTC One M8 on T-Mobile rooted and I'm trying to execute Firewater for S-off. I go through the steps and everything is fine, then when I get to the last step my phone disconnects from the computer and I have to start over again. I feel so incompetent. Screenshot (25).png

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
After you chmodd 755 are you running the cmd "/data/local/tmp/firewater" ? from the pic i see you aren't

beamolite

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm not able to run "/data/local/tmp/firewater" because the phone disconnects before I am able to. I'm about ready to fork up the 25 bucks for the Sunshine program. Thanks for the help anyway.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm not able to run "/data/local/tmp/firewater" because the phone disconnects before I am able to. I'm about ready to fork up the 25 bucks for the Sunshine program. Thanks for the help anyway.

what version of windows? If you are on 8 the usb 3.0 would be the problem. you need usb 2.0

tigerstown

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Windows 8.1 on USB 2.0

Posted via Android Central App
If your on 8.1 here is my thread over at Xda for 10 min full working adb/fastboot nothing to install like SDK. Just one driver an one program. Then open program an start fastboot like a pro. Lol. Check it out

Then try firewater an you should have no issue. Myself I use Linux an have use fire water on 5 m8 but this will get you going in the right direction.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2778239

sent from my Red HTC M8 using Tapatalk because all Xda apps f/c 😠

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disappointer