What are You Thankful For?

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
What are you, 100? :eek: :D

(⊙_⊙) I think people that take the time out of their day (or night) to think of some clever, memorable or just plain dumb signature probably have way too much time on their collective hands and they should get back to work and earn their paycheck, instead of just expecting their paycheck. People like this make me sick to my stomach.

Lol! I feel like I am but no... Somehow it just hasn't happened. My sister tried to give me one a few years ago but I didn't have the space. :p:rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Lol! I feel like I am but no... Somehow it just hasn't happened. My sister tried to give me one a few years ago but I didn't have the space. :p:rolleyes:

Do you at least have running water? :confused:

(⊙_⊙) I think people that take the time out of their day (or night) to think of some clever, memorable or just plain dumb signature probably have way too much time on their collective hands and they should get back to work and earn their paycheck, instead of just expecting their paycheck. People like this make me sick to my stomach.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Do you at least have running water? :confused:

Hahahaha! Yes, I do have running water! But when I was young I lived in a place without a bathroom. :D:D:D

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Hahahaha! Yes, I do have running water! But when I was young I lived in a place without a bathroom. :D:D:D

Well, we at least had an outhouse! :what: lolz

Sent from my SGS3 running Cyanogenmod using Xparent BlueTapatalk

Last edited:

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I all honesty, I am thankful to be alive.

I spent about 20 minutes on the phone with Matt's mom. This is their second thanksgiving without him and its still not getting any easier for them. Earlier this fall we made plans to get together this weekend but with everything else that happened we decided to delay it a bit.

I wish you all the best this and every Thanksgiving.

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I all honesty, I am thankful to be alive.

I spent about 20 minutes on the phone with Matt's mom. This is their second thanksgiving without him and its still not getting any easier for them. Earlier this fall we made plans to get together this weekend but with everything else that happened we decided to delay it a bit.

I wish you all the best this and every Thanksgiving.

I like to ride my 1200. What year is yours?

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I like to ride my 1200. What year is yours?

I've upgraded to a 1997 Softail Custom since I joined this site. At that time I owned a 1989 883 Sportster. I ended up putting 150+k, on it before my upgrade though.

I am thinking about rebuilding it as a bobber with a 1200.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiny_2084